Saturday, May 4, 2019

Favourite Things I Heard in April 2019

Albums
1. Ventura - Anderson .Paak
2. CrasH Talk - ScHoolboy Q
3. Free Spirit - Khalid
4. Oh My God - Kevin Morby
5. Cuz I Love You - Lizzo
6. I Love You. It's A Fever Dream - The Tallest Man on Earth
7. This Wild Willing - Glen Hansard
8. Intellexual - Intellexual
9. Street Gospel 4 - Young Money Yawn
10. Amidst the Chaos - Sara Bareilles

Songs
1. "Make It Better" feat. Smokey Robinson - Ventura - Anderson .Paak
2. "Neon Moon" with Kacey Musgraves - Reboot - Brooks and Dunn
3. "Leave A Light" - This Wild Willing - Glen Hansard
4. "5200" - CrasH Talk - ScHoolboy Q
5. "Colbert'" - You Can't Sit With Us - Pivot Gang
6. "Oh My God" - Oh My God - Kevin Morby
7. "Before I Let Go" (Homecoming Live Bonus Track) - HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM - Beyoncé
8. "Old Town Road" feat. Billy Ray Cyrus - Single - Lil Nas X
9. "Saint Honesty" - Amidst the Chaos - Sara Bareilles
10. "Intro" - Free Spirit - Khalid

No comments: